2/10/10

I've heard of eScrip but what is it?

As the Blog editor here at Hutchison High PTSA, I will try to refrain from posting my personal views, thoughts and experiences on this blog. However, in an attempt to raise more money for Hutchison High School, I caved in today and read up on "eScrip".

I'm pretty techno savvy, and already have a son in college. But I have avoided eScrip for an entire child's schooling and into anothers. Why? Maybe it sounded too much like the name of my health insurance Rx plan. Maybe, I just never knew what it was or how easy and painless it would be to register online and participate.

I know feel a twinge of guilt that I didn't make it possible for all of my zillion of dollars of purchases at Safeway (and on-line merchants) help out UPark, Randy Smith and West Valley. With that said, in what turned out to be ten minutes - I've turned over a new leaf: registered myself, made instructions for you to register, added a link to this blog for eScrip online and.... written this post to you. So, I think that if it only took me ten minutes, you could be done in about two if you have read to this point already..... join me in contributing to Hutchison High School by simply shopping at Safeway or shopping at your favorite online merchants.

Instructions for registering your Safeway Club Card with eScrip

Instructions for shopping at online merchants


No comments: